ENGAGING EMPLOYEES TO WORK TOGETHER TO STRENGTHEN COMMUNITIES
Pentair is proud of all things that help make us a great corporate citizen, especially our passionate and involved employees. Working to improve our communities, Pentair’s employees join together to effectively drive innovation and demonstrate impact at scale.
As “Team Pentair,” employees give time and talent to important issues, providing leadership to help improve communities where we live and work. Employees are encouraged to volunteer in teams, using their collective resources to support nonprofit organizations in Pentair communities.
Some examples of Team Pentair in action:
- Mentoring high school students on science education and employment skills in Minnesota, United States
- Planting trees and sponsoring rain water harvesting in India and United Arab Emirates
- Participating in charity walks, runs and rides from Belgium and India to the Middle East and the United States
- Serving on nonprofit boards and community grant committees
- Volunteering in collection warehouses and donating backpacks in California, United States
- Donating in-kind products, such as pumps to help irrigate fields in Uganda, water filters for elementary schools in Mexico and water purification systems for natural disaster victims in China and the Philippines
The Pentair Foundation’s Matching Gift Program encourages employees to make financial contributions to qualified nonprofit organizations. The program enables employees to double, within limits, their contributions to eligible organizations.
To learn more about how nonprofit organizations can engage with Team Pentair, please click here.