Pentair will exhibit products and solutions from two of its brands within the Technical Solutions business at the 56th Annual Railway Systems Suppliers Inc. (RSSI) C&S Exhibition in Grapevine, Texas from June 28-30, 2016. Attendees and exhibitors will have an opportunity to discover the latest advances in logistics, transport, rail transportation, railway and railroad at this leading Trade Show, Fair and Exhibition.
Pentair will be exhibiting in booth 129, featuring the following brand products and solutions:
• ERICO CADWELD PLUS for Rail: the ultimate welded connection designed specifically for heavy rail and rail transit applications that is constructed to prevent loosening, corrosion or increased resistance
• ERICO EPD-F Series: provides transient protection from surges induced or conducted onto low-voltage signal circuits for trackside signaling equipment allowing optimum performance and overall cost-effective installation
• ERICO RAILCLIPS: versatile range of conductor management solutions that are designed to increase the useful lifetime of trackside cables and reduce the total project cost over time
• ERICO SES40P: Service Entrance Suppression (SES) series of Surge Protection Devices (SPD) provide economical protection against damaging transients and surge events
• Schroff VARISTAR: Electronics cabinets that are CENELEC approved to EN50125-3 for shock and vibration in railway applications